Yes it’s that time of year once again. We are now into our third year. Check out the first years list of ”Top 10 Most Influential Online Commercial Real Estate People” and year two “Top 10 Most Influential Commercial Real Estate People”
How do you get to be one of “the most influential” people in commercial real estate? It has been two years now and the list keeps evolving. What are or should be the criteria? Simple… hard ass work! Here they are in order!
1.Dave Lewand: Chicago.CRE property marketer creGROW founder and WordPress god(with a little g.) His LinkedIn profile should be a template for all of us. Knows the meaning of shoe leather from back in the day and is quietly taking over the world one cre website at a time.Connecting ,sharing,meeting face to face and showing us all how to get online and create a positive force for the commercial real estate community.
Connect with Dave:
2. Barbi Reuter: Tucson. Brokerage and Property Management.Let’s start out with the fact that she claims having her nose broken three times in bar fights as an accomplishment in her profile. Ok guys let’s admit that you have to marry a gal who has that on her resume! Seriously, Barbi has been slowly but surely gaining trust credibility connections and flat out style the right way online.Pay attention to the conversations the positive feedback and the critical opinions about commercial real estate.Also she sent me a picture of her son in an Air Force shirt.Gets me every time. Must be the dry desert heat.
Connect with Barbi:
3. Coy Davidson: Houston Texas. The Tenant Advisor at Colliers. Find me someone more influential online in CRE. I dare you! Killer content,stats, interaction, opinions, news aggregation, sharing, multi-platform, brand building.Oh and he even has a blog just for CRE and Social media. The man is a machine. Watch Listen an Learn!
Connect with Coy:
4. Michael Bull: Atlanta. 25 plus years in the business as a broker/owner. Creator and Host of The Commercial Real Estate Show.Creating the best content out there. It is a lot harder than it looks.News,information,opinions,connections conversations and all with a professional attitude. He does need to learn how to drive!
Connect with Michael:
5. Sarah Malcom: ICSC New York. Building the ICSC online brand into a juggernaut. Video,twitter,PR,social media pavilions,events and now their own social network within the global ICSC website.If it seems like she is doing the work of two people…uh…. maybe because she has a twin! The world has been forewarned!
Connect with Sarah:
6. Joe Stampone: New York. Killer blog with all the toys A student of the real estate game. He even created his own LinkedIN group. Really digging into commercial real estate and showing the way it can and will be for the next generation! The future of commercial real estate has a face and his name is Joe Stampone.
Connect with Joe:
7. Beth Ann Grib: Chester County Pennsylvania. Marketing and Operations for the Commercial Division of Beiler-Campbell Realtors at Beiler-Campbell Realtors & Appraisers.If it is possible she has quietly built a community with kindness, listening and sharing.Willing to step away from the online deluge of information to pay attention to the business of commercial real estate.Classic example of the two ears one mouth strategy with quality content each and every time.Shhhhh listen.
Connect with Beth Ann:
8. JW Najarian: THE content creator for commercial real estate with his Meta Media Group. Founder of the CREPIG site for commercial real estate with more than 15,000 members. He goes just beyond just commercial real estate to use his multi talented skills to interview a diverse and interesting group of people. I think it’s the water in L.A. he just can’t help it. Fun funny engaging connecting blogging Youtube king and Navy Vet.
Connect with JW:
9. Bo Barron: Multi platform content creator with the hardcore CCIM designation.Family entrenched in commercial real estate almost before buildings existed :) now leading this generation and the next and showing them all how to do it. Husband father mentor church elder and Marine Vet.
Connect with Bo:
10. Mark Toro: Managing Partner at North American Properties. You must follow his Twitter feed. It Is How To Do It Period.Watch the localized retail project focus and copy very word. Atlantic Station is the best example of digital online retail project promotion I have ever seen. I don’t care what kind of project you have pay attention to Mark and his team and learn from THE Best!
Connect with Mark:
This is the list. Disagree? Don’t care! Have a top 10 of your own …post it up! Have different criteria…let me know. Thoughts and comments always appreciated.